Computational Physics – C++ Course
Time&PlaceTuesday, 18:00-20:00, c.t.
Theresienstrasse 37 (A), room A 450
Materialscan be found on Nina's homepage
- June 28: Structured I/O, Team: Franz_West (Anger,Hartmann,Mueller)
- July 5: Tensor class, Team: Brugnuolo, Jordan
- July 12(a): Timer routines, Team: Codemonkeys
- July 12(b): Laser fields, Team: drop_table
- July 19: Wave function class, Team: "name-of-our-team" (Handrek,Lehmann, Ziehbart)
Please prepare for the first C++ course
The course will require on-hands work in C++. If at all possible, please, bring your own laptop. You should have on it a C++ compiler. The course will use the GNU gcc compiler, if you have a different one and know how to use it, your are welcome. Support will only be for gcc.