Biophysics of Macromolecules – Overview
- Summary reader for the class ("Skript") now under "Lecture Notes".
- If you want to experience some of the techniques covered in the course (and beyond!) in the lab - there is the biophysics lab course!
- Topic for "5 min biophysics TED talks": [PDF] (This list has a lot of suggestions; feel free to propose your own topic, though!)
- Names with chosen TED-Topics
Prof. Dr. Jan Lipfert email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Dieter Braun firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and place:
- Lecture: Monday 12:15 - 15:00 (Kleiner Physik-Hörsaal, N020)
- Tutorial: Monday 15:15 - 16:00 (Kleiner Physik-Hörsaal, N020)
Credits: 4 SWS = 6 ECTS
- Phillips, Kondev and Theriot "Physical Biology of the Cell"
- Jonathon Howard "Mechanics of Motor Proteins and the Cytoskeleton"
- Sackmann and Merkel "Lehrbuch der Biophysik" (in German) [http://www.biophy.de/]
- Alberts et al. "Molecular Biology of the Cell"
- Nelson "Biological Physics"
How to get the "Scheine":
Come to email@example.com, Assistent of the Braun Lab (089 2180 1484), fill in your personal details in the Schein form and fetch the signed Schein some days later. You can also have a look at the Klausur and check the corrections.