Seminar: Selected Topics in Computational Physics – Topics
- Theory and computation of a Fano resonance
- Theory and computation of light-induced states
- Perfectly Matched Layers and Exterior Complex Scaling
- Comparative study of solvers for ordinary differential equations
- Krylov sub-space methods for time propagation
- Local discretization methods: femDVR, B-splines, and friends
- Local discretization methods: Finite volumes, finite differences
- Quantum dynamics of molecules
- Computational methods of nonlinear wave equations
- The Path Integral Monte-Carlo method
- Computational methods for Lattice Fields
General list of topics
- Elementary processes in strong fields
- Attosecond physics
- Laser-solid interaction
- Numerical concepts in plasma physics
|A) Elementary processes in strong fields||
-Atoms in strong fields, tunneling times, definitions and experimental realization.
|B) Transport physics||
|C) Attosecond physics||
-Ultrafast imaging techniques.
|D) Laser-solid interactions||
-Fermi surface mapping: theory, experiment.
|E) Numerical concepts in plasma physics||
-Absorbing boundary conditions.
-Free electron lasers.