Seminar: Dynamics in Strong Fields – Topics
(see the "Details" tab for more information)
- Strong field control of a Fano resonance
- Light-induced states
- Time-resolution of tunneling
- Nano-atto physics
- Strong field control of molecules
- Derivation of the LAD equation
- Derivation of the Vlasov equation with radiation
- Derivation of the RGB equations
- The Heisenberg-Euler equations
- The strong field S-Matrix theory
- Relativistic quantum transport
Further tentative topics assigned to members of the Scrinzi group:
- Photo-emission from molecules (V. Majety)
- The birth of a plasmon (M. Lupetti)
- The strong-field 2-electron problem (A. Zielinski)
Few-body dynamics at surfaces (J. Liss)
Further tentative topics assigned to members of the Ruhl group:
- Numerical solution of the Heisenberg-Euler equations (P. Boehl)
- Adaptive particle refinement (N. Moschuering)
- Nonlinear dynamics of a rigid nano-foil in a strong laser field (K. Bamberg)
- Self-field effects form a rigid nano-foil in a strang laser field (C. Klier)
- Numerical simulation of classical many electron radiation (C. Herzing)
- Numerical modeling of the Trident process in strong fields (F. Deutschmann)
General list of topics
|A) Elementary processes in strong fields||
-Atoms in strong fields, tunneling times, definitions and experimental realization.
-QED in strong fields.
|B) Transport physics||
|C) Attosecond physics||
-Ultrafast imaging techniques.
|D) Laser-solid interactions||
-Fermi surface mapping: theory, experiment.
|E) Numerical concepts in plasma physics||
-Absorbing boundary conditions.
-Free electron lasers.