Lecture: Quantum Optics – Overview
Prof. Immanuel Bloch & Dr. Simon Fölling, Dr. Ulrich Schneider
3h Lecture +1h Journal Club (+2h Problem sets)
The course gives an introduction into the field of Quantum optics and is targeted towards Master students in Physics. The lectures are combined with a weekly journal club, where we discuss original publications related to the course. Additional problem sets supplement the course.
- Monday 14-16 c.t. in N020 (kleiner Physikhörsaal)
- Wednesday 12-14 c.t. in D209, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1
Starts: Monday, October 6
- Wednesday 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. c.t.; Thursday 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. c.t.
- Schellingstrasse 4, 1st Floor, Room H107
- Wednesday 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- D209, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1
For more information please visit this website.