Optoelectronics I – Tutorials
Head Teaching Assistant: Dr. Jacek Stolarczyk
group 1: Tue 11:00 – 12:00, Schellingstr. 4, H 030 (Mr. Florian Ehrat)
group 2: Tue 11:00 – 12:00, Amalienstraße 54, L 204 (Ms. Verena Hintermayr)
Tutorials will start in the second week of the semester (October 24th-28th). There will be no tutorials in the third week of the semester because of public holiday on Tuesday, 1st November.
- Problem Sheet 1 due date: 25/10/2016
- Problem Sheet 2 due date: 02/11/2016
- Problem Sheet 3 due date: 11/11/2016
- Problem Sheet 4 due date: 17/11/2016
- Problem Sheet 5 due date: 25/11/2016
- Problem Sheet 6 to be discussed on 6th December, the solutions do NOT need to be delivered
- Problem Sheet 7 due date: 09/12/2016
- Problem Sheet 8 due date: 16/12/2016
- Problem Sheet 9 due date: 09/01/2017
- Problem Sheet 10 due date: 13/01/2017
- Problem Sheet 11 due date: 20/01/2017
- Problem Sheet 12 due date: Monday, 30/01/2017
Some lecture handouts are available on the main Lecture page.
The group assignment can be downloaded here. Please note that, both groups will have the tutorials at the same time (Tue, 11-12). See above for the location.
The problem sets will be published weekly on Friday before 14:00.
Please hand in the solutions of the problems on Friday of the following week before 16:00 in correspondingly assigned group boxes in the 2nd floor opposite of the Sekretäriat LS Feldmann.
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt: Dr. Jacek Stolarczyk
Die ESA EarthCARE Mission: Stand und geplante Kalibrierung und Validierung
Sommerfeld Theory Colloquium
High order correlations and what we can learn about the solution for many body problems from experiment