T_M1/TV: Quantum Mechanics II – News
- For those who are interested, a seminar on the Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics will take place this semester. It will be supervised by Profs. Peter Mayr and Ivo Sachs. For all details please contact Frederik.Lauf@physik.uni-muenchen.de.
- Due to unbalanced levels of attendance, the tutorial group 5, which has been on Friday 14-16 c.t. in A248, will be moved to Wednesday 12-14 c.t. in H U123 in Schellingstrasse. People attending in particular the strongly frequented tutorials early in the week may consider switching to group 5 as an alternative. People from group 5 who wish to keep attending a tutorial on Friday afternoon are kindly requested to change to group 6, which meets on Friday 14-16 c.t. in C111 in Theresienstrasse. Due to the holiday on November 1, this change will take place in the week of November 6 for the first time.
- For your information, the exams of 2017 can be found here and here (access restriction is the same as for the central tutorial solutions). Please notice that the selection of topics last year was slightly different from the current one.
- Information regarding the organisation of the exam on February 19 has been added. Please see the "Exams" tab.
- The formula sheet has been added. Please see the "Exams" tab.
- Due to a clash of organisation, the inspection for the exam on February 19 will be moved to Wednesday 21 February 2018, 2 pm - 4 pm in B051 of Theresienstrasse 37. If you cannot attend on Wednesday, you may inspect the corrected exam on the date reserved for inspection of the second exam, which is Friday 6 April 2018 2 pm - 4 pm in A348 of Theresienstrasse 37.
- The results of the exam on February 19 are out.
- The results have been upgraded following the inspection on Wednesday February 21. If your mark was changed during the inspection, please confirm that your result has been updated correctly.