TVI/TMP-TA4: Condensed Matter Field Theory – Overview
- Lectures: Tuesday 10:15 - 11:45, Thursday 10:15 - 11:45 in room A249
- Tutorials: Tuesday 16:15 - 17:45 in room A450
Prerequisites: Quantum Mechanics I & II, Statistical Physics, Solid State Theory, Basics of Many-Body Physics.
If you didn't have some of these courses you still can attend our course provided you are ready for a self-study of missing basic knowledge.
1. Path integrals in quantum mechanics.
2. Many particle systems: From path integrals to functional integrals.
3. Low-dimensional interacting systems and quantum liquids.
4. Non-equilibrium field theory.
5. Advanced topics (disordered systems, non-perturbative results for interacting systems).
Written exam on 27.02.2018, see "News" for further information
We will discuss them during the first lectures.