Fortgeschrittenen Praktikum – Master
Name: advanced practical courses master program P5.6
Credits: (3) 6 (9) (12)
recommended: from the 1st semester of the master in physics program
skills: solid state physics, nuclear physics, particle physics, biophysics
content: 3 experiments from the advanced experimental physics -> 6 ECTS
* 2 experiments -> 3 ECTS (apply for 2 experiments in LSF and assign "3 ECTS" in text field "freitext")
* 4 experiments -> 6 ECTS (apply for 4 experiments in LSF and assign "6 ECTS" in text field "freitext")
* 5 experiments -> 9 ECTS (apply for 5 experiments in LSF and assign "9 ECTS" in text field "freitext")
* 6 experiments -> 12 ECTS (apply for 6 experiments in LSF and assign "12 ECTS" in text field "freitext")
initiation meeting: on Wednesday, 22.04.2020 in N120 (großer Physikhörsaal) 15:00 - 16:00.
Each participant is obliged to personally attend this meeting.
Documents: (in downloads)
- reglementations (Master Praktikumsordnung)
- grading sheet form (Master Laufzettel)
- list of experiments and supervisors (Versuche und Betreuer)
- term sheet for the individual experiments (Praktikumsplan)
log in at the LSF webpage and click on Lehrveranstaltungen belegen/abmelden then agree by checking the box and click on "weiter" then you instantaneously continue with the links below:
a) find the fortgeschrittenen Praktikum (master) course and click then there on:apply / cancel application
Please apply (=belegen) there; for 3 or 6 of the listed courses (=Gruppen). We can not guarantee -but we will try best- that among your 3 experiments will be at least one of your selected ones.
Please find the text field to indicate your team partner using the following format: "forename; family name; matriculation number; (maybe comment)"
b) alternatively you can try this link: P5.6 in LSF
and then successively press > "apply now",
find the text field to indicate your team partner using the following format: "forename; family name; matriculation number; (maybe comment)" and check "apply". Then use the "back to selection" link to apply for the second and then the third course.
Don't get confused by the priority just fulfill the restrictions on this page.
There will be no confirmation by e-mail
You can change your triple set of courses until the end of the registration period but make sure you eventually end up with three or six courses!
Note: some courses are designed for Bachelor students, but you may find the topic or the chair interesting for you. Please be aware of the fact, that Bachelor students have priority on these courses. We can only distribute such courses for Master students, if Bachelor places stay free after the application period is closed.