T_M1 / TV: Advanced Statistical Physics (Statistical Physics II) – News
- Grades Repetition Exam and Final Grades
- Inspection of Exam and Repetition Exam:
You have the opportunity to look at your exams on 24.10.2016 (Monday) from 9.00 to 11.00. The room will be announced soon.
Attention! New rules concerning the repetition exam:
- Everyone who sat the first exam on 18.7.2016 (i.e. everyone who was physically present), or can provide proof that they were sick at this date, is allowed to sit the repetition exam. If a student passes both exams, the better grade will count.
- The Bonus only counts for the first exam which the student attempts. This means that in the repetition exam, the Bonus will only count towards the grade for students who were sick at the first exam.
- Still, sickness has to be testified by a written certificate from a doctor.
We are sorry to inform you of these changes on such short notice. In fact, we were informed of a new directive implementing these changed rules only yesterday. If you have any questions (concerning these new rules or other organisational or physical aspects), please write to Marianne, Felix, Isabella, or Silke.
- Important informations regarding the exam: 1) The exam will take place on Monday, July 18th, from 8-12am in lecture halls M018 (surnames A-Gr), M118 (surnames Gs-M) and M218 (surnames N-Z) of the main building at Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1. 2) Please bring your ID and your student card to the exam. 3) No auxiliary materials are allowed in the exam. In particular, you are not allowed to bring a sheet of paper with formulas (“Spickzettel”) or your lecture notes or any kind of calculator. If you bring your mobile phone, please turn it off and store it in your bag.
- Important: *On Friday, the* 8th of July, *and Monday, the *11th of July *the solutions to the test exam will be presented instead of the lecture (same time and room). On Friday, the *15th of July*, Erwin Frey will give the last lecture of this course. He will give a summary about the topics discussed in the lecture and you are welcome to ask questions regarding the content of the course.
- Exam date: Monday, 18.07.2016 from 8-12