T_M1 / TV: Advanced Statistical Physics (Statistical Physics II) – Overview
- The exam viewing (Klausureinsicht) will take place on August 13 at 11:00 am in room A338.
- Grades of first exam (Update: 01/08/18)
- Some students reported issues regarding the exam registration on the LSF - we are aware of this problem!
- Please note that you can of course participate in the exam even if you could not register on the LSF - just appear in one of the rooms listed below!
Date and Rooms:
- Thursday, 19 July 2018
- Rooms: N 120, M 114, M105
Rules for the exam
- Everyone who sat the first exam (i.e. everyone who was physically present), or can provide proof that they were sick at this date, is allowed to sit the repetition exam. If a student passes both exams, the better grade will count. Sickness has to be testified by a written certificate from a doctor. If you start the exam, you implicitly confirm that you are fit enough to take it, i.e. are not sick.
- The date for the repetition exam has been changed to 17.09.2018. Please plan your vacation accordingly!
- Please note that the central tutorial is not on a weekly basis. We will announce in the lecture and on this page when we start planning the central tutorial.
- If you want to attend the exam please register on the LSF. The registration is online from 25.06-17.07.
Organization of the lecture:
- If not stated otherwise, the lecture takes place on
- Mo 10-12 c.t., Theresienstr. 39, Arnold Sommerfeld (B 052)
- Fr 10-12 c.t., Theresienstr. 39, Arnold Sommerfeld (B 052)
- Beginning: 09/04/2018
- End: 14/07/2018
- Central Tutorial (Zentralübung):
The central tutorial is scheduled for Wed 14 - 16 hours in room A 348.
Please note that important units of the lecture will be covered during this tutorial; please keep this time slot free in your weekly schedule
- Wed 14-16 c.t., Theresienstr. 37, A348