Biophysics of Macromolecules – Overview
Prof. Dr. Jan Lipfert
Dr. Willem Vanderlinden
Lab website: [Link]
Course format: online lectures and sign up
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 corona virus pandemic, we will use online lectures and discussion sections via Zoom during this semester.
- To facilitate communication, please sign up for the course in the LSF system (https://lsf.verwaltung.uni-muenchen.de). You will received an email with the Zoom meeting information to participate in the lectures. If you have not signed up, please do so. If you cannot sign up for some reason, but want to participate in the course, send me an email (Jan.Lipfert@lmu.de).
- Recordings of the Zoom lectures will be made available in the LMU cast system. Follow the link in the "Recording" tab above. You need to log into the LMU cast system using your LMU account to access the videos
- The course has a Moodle page: [Link]
- To sign up for the Moodle page, you need the registration key ("Einschreibeschlüssel"): "BiophysicsSS2021".
- Feel free to use the Forum on the Moodle page to ask questions, give comments, and connect with your classmates and lecturers. Most course materials (lectures slides, problems sets, solutions to problem sets, etc.) will be provided on this website and not on the Moodle page.
- Tuesdays 10:15 - 12:00
- Thursdays 12:15 - 14:00
Credits: 4 SWS = 6 ECTS