Quantum Transport in 2-D Materials – Overview
About the lecture
Time and placeThursday 12:00 - 14:00 c.t.
NEWs: On 11.01.2018 there will be no Seminar. The next seminar will take place on 18.01.2018.
In case you are still interested in participating - topics that do not have a name behind them are still free. Please email us your preferred topic. Corresponding papers can be found under the tab "Papers" .
On 23.11.2017 we will have a cleanroom tour an no seminar talk. For the tour we meet in front of Room N309 (P. Altpeter) at 12:15.
List of topics (presenter, date):
- Quantum Hall Effect And Dirac Fermions In Graphene * (Sara McCarney, 09.11.17)
- Fractional Quantum Hall Effect In Graphene * (Marco Dembecki, 16.11.17)
- Scattering In Graphene
- Spin Transport In Graphene * (Rayner Schelwald, 07.12.17)
- Quantum Spin Hall Effect * (Riko Schadow 14.12.2017)
- Valley Hall Effect In MoS2 * (Keti Parlagashvili, 30.11.17)
- Ferromagnetism In 2D Materials
- Superconductivity In MoS2 * (Lucas Hille, 21.12.17)
- Photocurrent In Graphene * (Stefan Seebauer 11.1.2018)
- Quantum Dots In Graphene
- Graphene Nanoribbons
- Electronic Properties Of Multilayer Graphene
- Topological Protected States In Bilayer Graphene
- Black Phosphor And Other 2D Semiconductors As Transistors