TMP-TE2: Stochastic Processes in Physics and Biology – Overview
In case you are interested, next term I will teach a class on the “Physics of Life”.
Organization of the lecture
Information for the final exam
The final exam will take place on Friday 22.02.2019 from 08.00 (s.t) - 12.00 in room
A348, Theresienstr. 37.
For the attendance of the exam no registration is required. Please bring your student
card and ID.
During the exam you are only allowed to use pen and paper.
If not stated otherwise, the lecture takes place on
- Tuesday, 10:00 c.t. - 12:00 in room A348, Theresienstr. 37
- Wednesday, 12:00 c.t. - 14:00 in room A 348, Theresienstr. 37
Credits: 4 SWS lecture + 2 SWS exercise class, 9 ECTS
- C. Gardiner, Stochastic Methods: A Handbook for the Natural and Social Sciences
- N. G. Van Kampen, Stochastic Processes in Physics and Chemistry
- Paul C. Bressloff, Stochastic Processes in Cell Biology
The colourful past and dark side of galaxies unveiled through population-dynamics of their stars