T_M1 / TV: Advanced Statistical Physics (Statistical Physics II) – Overview
- Grades of the Repetition Exam and Final Grades are online, please find the link below.
Attention! New rules concerning the repetition exam:
- Everyone who sat the first exam on 18.7.2016 (i.e. everyone who was physically present), or can provide proof that they were sick at this date, is allowed to sit the repetition exam. If a student passes both exams, the better grade will count.
- The Bonus only counts for the first exam which the student attempts. This means that in the repetition exam, the Bonus will only count towards the grade for students who were sick at the first exam.
- Still, sickness has to be testified by a written certificate from a doctor.
We are sorry to inform you of these changes on such short notice. In fact, we were informed of a new directive implementing these changed rules only yesterday. If you have any questions (concerning these new rules or other organisational or physical aspects), please write to Marianne, Felix, Isabella, or Silke.
- Grades Repetition Exam and Final Grades
- Inspection of Exam and Repetition Exam:
You have the opportunity to look at your exams on 24.10.2016 (Monday) from 9.00 to 11.00 in the room A338, Theresienstr. 37.
The lecture takes place on
- Monday, 10:15 - 12:00,
- Friday, 10:15 - 12:00
in room B052, Theresienstr. 37
- Thursday, 06.10.2016 from 8-12
- Rooms: tba
Münchner Physik Kolloquium
Emil J. Gumbel: Weimar pacifist and founder of the statistical theory of extremes