Advanced Seminar on 2D Materials – Overview
This course offers an overview of the broad field of two-dimensional materials in the form of a seminar series.
About the lecture
Time and placeWednesday 14:00 to 17:00 c.t.
Start: Wednesday 21st April
Topics will include:
- Graphene and 2D materials
- van der Waals heterostructures
- Exciton physics in 2D semiconductors
- Non-linear optics with van der Waals materials
- Moiré patterns for novel quantum materials
Student assessment will be in the form of talks.
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt: Dr. Luca Sortino